This page features a list of companies that produce and manufacture products related to the CD/DVD storage industry. The companies are grouped together according to the products they produce such as equipment, media, and packagaing. Click on a the name of a company below for a detailed profile and additional information.
- Epson America, Inc. - Manufacturer of automated disc printers and publishers including the Epson DiscProducer.
- Microboards Technology - Makers of the Print Factory and other CD/DVD printers, burners, and duplicator towers.
- Pioneer Electronics USA Inc. - Professional audio/video equipment manufacturer including DVD players, recorders, and drives.
- Primera Technology - Creators of the Bravo disc publisher and other CD/DVD/Blu-ray authoring machines.
- Rimage Corporation - High end thermal disc printers and automated publishing equipment.
- R-Quest Technologies - Manufacturer of high capacity disc loaders and automated recorders.
- Recordex USA - Makers of thermal overwrapping machines for CD and DVD discs.
- TEAC America, Inc. - Producers of the P-55 thermal printing system for CD/DVD discs, USB flash drives, ID cards, and more.
- US Digital Media Inc. - Manufacturer of the Accutower and AV Pro line of CD/DVD/Blu-ray duplication towers.
- Verity Systems, Inc. - Makes duplication equipment including tower copiers, disc printers, and packaging equipment.
The following is a list of companies who manufacture CD and DVD equipment such as printers, automated recorders, duplicators, and more. Click on the name of a manufacturer to get detailed information including a company overview, summary of products, as well as contact and support information.
- Falcon Technologies International (FTI) - Manufacturer of high quality CD, DVD, and Blu-ray blank discs.
- MAM-A - Industry specialists in producing archival grade optical media.
- Phillips - Global manufacturer of consumer electronics and media storage products.
- Taiyo Yuden Co, Ltd. - The world's most popular manufacturer of professional-grade blank CD and DVD media.
- Verbatim - Digital storage solutions including CD and DVD discs, flash drives, and other media.
The following companies are producers or manufacturers of optical recordable media. Please click on the company name to view more details about their product offerings.
- Blackbourn - Minnesota-based producer of thermoformed CD, DVD, and cassette packaging.
- Nexpak - Defunct manufacturer of molded plastic cases, acquired by Clear-Vu in 2009.
- Univenture - Packaging manufacturer that produces cardboard, paper, and plastic disc packaging products.
These firms produce a wide range of CD packaging products using a variety of different materials. To learn more about each manufacturer, click on their name below.